閱讀權限 10
註冊 5-7--2018
用戶註冊天數 2114
用戶失蹤天數 1619
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 28-3--2019 07:24 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Adam Oates Jersey half-joked.
He then vowed that the Texans will clean up their problems before next Sunday night's game at San Francisco,Raiders Jerseys On Sale.
Houston (2-2) failed to score on two possessions in overtime and also lost linebacker Brian Cushing to a concussion. The Seahawks got the win on their second drive in overtime.
Schaub threw for 355 yards and two touchdowns, but also had two interceptions and failed to move the offense effectively in overtime.
"Obviously, he is a playmaker in the middle," Watt said. "But all I can do is play the game."
A key to the winning drive came when Doug Baldwin caught a 7-yard pass and Kareem Jackson was penalized for unnecessary roughness for dumping him into the ground. That got Seattle in field-goal range and Hauschka's kick came four plays later.
"I've been here when (we were) 2-14 and there was hardly anybody in the stands, so I really don't care about what fans think," Johnson said. "A lot of them don't understand what players go through. They can talk about what they want to talk about."
CUSHING CHANGES DEFENSE: With Cushing on the sideline after his concussion in the third quarter, the Seahawks were able to move the ball after struggling to gain yardage all day.
"We've just got to finish,Brandon Ingram Jersey," he said. "We'll get it fixed. Everything that's wrong will be fixed. I can promise that."
SEATTLE'S SLIPPERY: In two of their four wins this season the Seahawks have trailed in the fourth quarter only to rally to keep their perfect record intact.
"It was a big-time play," Sherman said. "I think it was the turning point also. We evened it out and our offense just continued to fight."
Schaub was pushed down as he threw the interception that Sherman returned for the score and remained on the grass on his hands and knees beating the ground with his fists as Sherman became the third player to return one of his passes for a touchdown this season,Nike Air Max Saldi Online.
"We found a way to make plays in big-time situations," Wilson said. "That's what good teams, great teams do; they find a way to make a play when they need one."
The Seahawks shook off a terrible first half in which they trailed by 17 points to rally for the 23-20 victory to improve to 4-0 for the first time in franchise history.
"They handed it to us every way they wanted to in the first half and we didn't have any answer to stop it," Carroll said. "The challenge that we all wanted to meet up to was we hadn't showed who we were and how we could play."
But his mangled nose and filthy uniform weren't as troubling as the rage Houston's star defensive end displayed as he discussed the loss.
The Seahawks rallied to tie it at 20 on an interception return for a touchdown by Richard Sherman in the fourth quarter. The NFL's best defense held Houston scoreless after halftime.
WILSON'S A PLAYMAKER: Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson finished with 123 yards passing and a touchdown and ran for 77 yards,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Atlanta-Falcons-Football-Jerseys/. But Carroll doesn't believe his numbers tell the whole story of how much he meant to the Seahawks on Sunday.
Well, half-joked.
The Seahawks marched downfield with a 14-play, 98-yard drive capped by a 3-yard scamper by Marshawn Lynch to get within 20-13 early in the fourth quarter.
TEXANS STAND BY SCHAUB: The Texans are standing by beleaguered quarterback Matt Schaub, even as fans are calling for backup T.J. Yates to take over.
"Russell's play was off the charts,NFL Jerseys China," Carroll said. "I don't even know what his numbers were; it didn't matter. You had to watch the game to see the things he did to give us a chance."

Star receiver Andre Johnson said he hates to see what Schaub is going through and that the entire team should be blamed for the losses, not just the quarterback.
HOUSTON (AP) — After Seattle rallied for an overtime win against the Houston Texans on Sunday, Pete Carroll joked that halftime was the best thing that happened to his team.
"Nobody likes to lose, especially like this in your own building," he said. "This isn't fun, man. I was sick of it after one loss."
Steven Hauschka kicked a 45-yard field goal in overtime to give the Seahawks the win.
Five things to know about the Seahawks-Texans game:
WATT'S HOT: J,Discount NFL Jerseys.J. Watt's face was blood-splattered from
頂部