閱讀權限 10
註冊 5-7--2018
用戶註冊天數 2129
用戶失蹤天數 1633
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 20-3--2019 12:44 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Wholesale Shoes Online ' Jackson said. "Now
ATLANTA (AP) — Steven Jackson always wondered how the other half lived.
So, with St. Louis looking to go younger in the backfield, Jackson moved on to the Atlanta Falcons, who came oh-so-close to making the Super Bowl last season.
Well,Camo China NFL Jerseys, look who he'll be facing in Week 2 with his new team.
So, with much of the attention on Jackson facing his former team, here are five other things to look for when the Falcons host the Rams on Sunday:
"Obviously, Jack was a huge part of me growing up,Cheap Shoes Wholesale China Free Shipping," Rams quarterback Sam Bradford said. "I learned most how to be a leader. I watched the way he handled himself in different situations in the locker room, on the field,Benson Mayowa Jersey, in practice, during games. I learned a ton from Jack. I really couldn't imagine having to start my career here without him."
Yep, the Rams (1-0), who are trying to build on their first season-opening victory since 2006.
Spending his first nine seasons with the St. Louis Rams,Cheap MLB Gear, he put up some impressive numbers individually but made only one trip to the playoffs — as a rookie. He never played on a winning team, which really started to wear on him in the end.
Atlanta (0-1) dropped its opener at New Orleans, the bid for a game-winning touchdown stopped on fourth down at the Saints 3 with less than a minute remaining.

At age 30,Babe Ruth Jersey, he's still got game — and the respect of his former team.
But Jackson turned in the sort of all-around performance the Falcons were looking for when they signed him to replace Michael Turner, rushing 11 times for 77 yards and catching five passes for 45 yards.
"When you're not on national television a lot,Cheap Raiders Jerseys From China, some of the things you've done over the years can get overlooked easily," said Jackson, a three-time Pro Bowler who has rushed for more than 10,000 yards. "You can only have so much individual success to kind of pacify you through your career."
"I was on the outside,' Jackson said. "Now, being on the inside and seeing what a good team looks like, I saw what I was missing. I'm happy to be given this opportunity."
頂部