閱讀權限 10
註冊 5-7--2018
用戶註冊天數 2129
用戶失蹤天數 1633
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 11-3--2019 10:19 AM  資料 私人訊息 
Stitched NCAA Jerseys Week 3 wound up with 101
Eli Manning went down seven times, EJ Manuel one more than that Sunday. NFL teams are on a near-record sacks pace,Hydro Flask ?terf?rs?ljare, and it's not solely because of what defenses are doing. These spread-out offenses are making quarterbacks more vulnerable than ever.
So what gives,Authentic Nike NFL Gear, other than offensive lines that can't protect passers?
"I think the big thing is you have to see how many passes are being thrown, more than anything else," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. "It's funny, but when people are throwing the ball more you are creating more opportunities (for sacks)."
After Oakland and Denver combined for four sacks Monday night, Week 3 wound up with 101, one off the record set in 1986's 11th week. The New York Jets led the way with eight on Buffalo rookie Manuel.
They can't always do that with blitzing linebackers or safeties joining the rush coming from the guys up front. So you get 259 sacks through three weeks, the most for that period in league history, beating a mark set in 1985.
"I've got one simple job — protect the guy with the ball. That's my job," Beatty said. "Do your job, good things are going to happen. I let it get way out of hand by having him go down."
The sack parade began last Thursday night when Kansas City and Philadelphia combined for 11, including 3? by Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston, who leads the league with 6?. Houston is on pace for more than 30, which would obliterate Michael Strahan's record of 22?.
Cleveland had plenty of things it wanted against Minnesota, including six sacks. Considering that the Browns were able to minimize Adrian Peterson's impact in the running game, the sacks almost were a bonus.
Greg Hardy beat left tackle Will Beatty for three sacks.
"You get what's coming to you when you play the Jets. If you dig a hole, that's their game," Bills center Eric Wood said.
Still, guys like Houston and Hardy,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Mingo and Mario Williams and J.J. Watt can dream about smashing Strahan's single-season mark. And smashing quarterbacks.

In part, blame the current trend of more wide-open attacks, particularly when offenses spread out personnel and place the onus on five linemen to handle whatever number of rushers. By getting more skill players out in space on pass plays, there's also more burden on quarterbacks to get rid of the ball quickly.
"So with it comes some of the things you don't necessarily want."
"Definitely,Fjallraven Backpack Australia Sale," Mingo said, flashing a wide smile. "I think this team is suited for pass defense. Our defensive coordinator (Ray Horton) likes to get after it and cause pressure. We've got some guys that can get after the quarterback, and when they try to run we've got inside guys that are just gobbling it up, and I think we've got the pieces."
"You want to do everything you can, obviously, to eliminate that and minimize those sacks," said Browns first-year coach Rob Chudzinski, who made his mark as an offensive coordinator. "But everybody's trying to get the chunk plays which you need to score. It's hard methodically to drive the ball down the field; you have to get that big play.
The Carolina Panthers got those seven on the Giants' Manning, including five in the first quarter. FIVE!
Browns rookie linebacker Barkevious Mingo,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who got to Christian Ponder once, was drafted No. 6 overall to chase down quarterbacks. Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco was introduced to Mingo quickly — on his first NFL play, he sacked the Baltimore quarterback.
Is the way NFL offenses strategize suited for a guy like him,Raiders Jerseys On Sale?
The most sacks in one season are 1,313 in 1984; sacks became an official stat in 1982. The current pace would bring more than 1,400 sacks.
頂部