閱讀權限 10
註冊 5-7--2018
用戶註冊天數 2135
用戶失蹤天數 1640
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 16-8--2018 10:51 AM  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys China Both teams dislike each other
Manning has a 2-0 edge in NFL matchups with brother Eli, the New York Giants QB, both from when Peyton was a Colt. Eli has two Super Bowl rings; Peyton has one.
Jacksonville (0-1) at Oakland (0-1)
If the Titans are going to contend in the AFC South, here is where they must prove themselves following an impressive opener at Pittsburgh. Tennessee's defense seems vastly better than the unit that allowed a league-high 471 points in 2012.
Washington (0-1) at Green Bay (0-1)
Minnesota needs a strong pass rush, something Cincinnati failed to manage last week, if it is to win at Soldier Field. Without it, defending Brandon Marshall (eight catches, 104 yards and a TD) could be too tough a chore.
The Jaguars were routed at home by Kansas City and rank dead last in offense. Starting QB Blaine Gabbert is out with a lacerated hand.
A 78-yard run on his first carry for MVP Adrian Peterson was not a harbinger. Detroit slowed him after that and came back to beat the Vikings.
San Diego (0-1) at Philadelphia (1-0)
"Obviously, Jack was a huge part of me growing up," Rams quarterback Sam Bradford said. "I learned most how to be a leader. I watched the way he handled himself in different situations in the locker room, on the field, in practice, during games. I learned a ton from Jack. I really couldn't imagine having to start my career here without him."
Cincinnati fell at Chicago in a game it led most of the way. The Bengals have lost three straight and 11 of the last 12 at home to Pittsburgh, including a playoff game.
Week 2 began with the New England Patriots beating the New York Jets 13-10 on Thursday night. Tom Brady threw a 39-yard touchdown pass to Aaron Dobson on the game's first series before both offenses played as sloppily as the second-half weather. Jets rookie quarterback Geno Smith started in place of injured Mark Sanchez for the second straight game and threw three interceptions in the fourth quarter.
The main someones to stop this week are Robert Griffin III, who looked rusty in Washington's opening loss,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys 2020, and powerhouse running back Alfred Morris, held to 45 yards rushing by Philadelphia.
Forget the multitasking while watching the offense Chip Kelly brought to Philadelphia. No time for it.
"I'm going to continue to play hard, blue-collar football," he said.
New York was far less successful in its opener, falling at Dallas, with Eli picked off three times and the Giants losing three fumbles.

"It was tough, especially when guys are out of character and not doing things that they normally do," cornerback Corey Graham said. "That was unacceptable."
It was much more of a lovefest in Indy, even though the Colts blew an early 14-point lead to Oakland and had to rally. The Colts have won seven consecutive home games.
Everybody in Kansas City was thrilled by the Chiefs' overall work in a 28-2 laugher at Jacksonville. The Jaguars, of course, might be the NFL's worst team. Andy Reid's Chiefs will get a bigger test from Dallas.
An early showdown between the top NFC West teams and perhaps the best two teams in the conference.
San Francisco (1-0) at Seattle (1-0)
After all four AFC North teams were beaten in their openers, the winner of this prime-time matchup will go to the head of the division. That's often where Pittsburgh is, but the Steelers were awful when Tennessee broke their 10-game winning string in home openers last week. The Steelers showed little on defense and a lot less with the ball.
Minnesota (0-1) at Chicago (1-0)
Miami (1-0) at Indianapolis (1-0)
Pittsburgh (0-1) at Cincinnati (0-1), Monday night
A loss to lowly Cleveland would be even more unacceptable.
Kelly actually thought the Eagles were too slow in their win over Washington, but most everyone else was left breathless by the tempo set by Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson.
Having stewed since Sept. 5 about their second-half collapse — and those seven TD throws by Peyton Manning — the defending champions could take out their frustrations on the division-rival Browns. They certainly need stronger defense, but Cleveland doesn't present nearly the challenge the Broncos do.
Houston's rally from a 21-point hole at San Diego showed the Texans' moxie. They displayed all-around balance in the second half against the Chargers.
The Super Bowl.
Now that the Cardinals seem to have found a quarterback, Carson Palmer, maybe they can hang with potent Detroit. Reggie Bush was sensational in his Lions debut, but defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh drew yet another fine, $100,000 for his low block on Vikings center John Sullivan during an interception return.
M
頂部