閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 2107
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 30-7--2018 06:18 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NHL Jerseys ”A short while after
Kemroy Bailey,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the man accused of hitting an 11-year-old boy at a city school was yesterday placed on $50,000 bail when he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.It is alleged that Bailey on May 16 assaulted Kester Howes causing him actual bodily harm. Bailey pleaded not guilty to the charge. He was represented by attorney at law Adrian Thompson.The matter was called up to the bench and after a lengthy discussion between the parties the magistrate placed Bailey on bail.Howes’s assault reportedly stemmed from a cricket game in the school yard,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, which ended after the ball, was sent flying into an adjacent yard.The young child had told this newspaper that he was restrained, slapped and shoved into a wall before falling to the ground and hitting his stomach on a piece of wood.According to the lad, he was among friends playing a game of cricket when the ball was hit over the school fence. He related that after the ball was retrieved an argument between the playing sides started.Howes said that he and a few of his friends had decided to take the matter to a teacher but he noted that he was attacked as he headed up the school’s stairway.“A set of them just hold me down and juk me up in me belly and then I knock one because I see he knock me…”A short while after,Tampa Bay Lightning Gear, the child said that the young man’s father arrived at the school and accused him of “beating up me son”.“He push me into the concrete wall and me head bust-up and I fall down and knock me belly on a wood.” The matter was later reported to the police station.Also appearing before the same magistrate was Christopher Spencer, who was accused of fraudulently converting $1.6M to his own use. It was alleged that between March 5 and April 15,Cheap Capitals Jerseys, Spencer fraudulently converted $1.6 million, belonging to Darren Campbell. The court was told that money was intended to buy ground provisions to export to Trinidad and Tobago.Spencer’s lawyer Adrian Thompson,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, in a bail application said that his client was a computer technician, with no previous convictions.Thompson noted that the money was sent to another person,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, who claimed that he had given it to Spencer.The lawyer argued that his client never received any money adding that the charge was from “pure malice”. He asked for reasonable bail and an early date for a report on the matter.Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford did not object to bail.The magistrate granted Spencer $100,000 bail. He is expected to make another court appearance on July 7.
頂部