閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 27-7--2018 10:30 AM  資料 私人訊息 
Air Max 97 I know I will go to heaven
– after defendant asked the Chief Magistrate to shoot himKareem Stewart,Alec Martinez Jersey, 19,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, was yesterday ordered to undergo a psychiatric examination after he asked Chief Magistrate Priya Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court, to shoot him.The defendant entered the court room singing, “Oh I will go to heaven, I know I will go to heaven,” as officers placed him into the prisoners dock.On June 27, last,Aaron Ramsey Arsenal Jersey UK, the defendant broke and entered the dwelling place of Somattie Ali at 566 Toucan Drive,Bill Russell Jersey, South Ruimveldt. To the allegations,Teemu Selanne Ducks Throwback Jersey, the defendant pleaded not guilty.Police reported that Ali who is the owner of the home, left everything in tact but when she returned, she found the defendant in her yard. She made several checks and noticed that a number of blocks in the yard were broken. The matter was reported and the accused was arrested and charged.The unrepresented defendant then said, “Is not she house; she was not even in the area but me and she could still be friends.”Stewart then asked the Magistrate to shoot him in his head because he does not know what is wrong with it.He then turned his attention to members of the court,Air Max 97, as he pointed to a few saying, “You and you is a cross.”After it was discovered that the defendant gave the complainant’s address as his place of abode, he then asked the Chief Magistrate if he could live at the court house.Chief Magistrate Beharry then indicated to the court that the defendant was refused bail and would be sent for a psychiatric evaluation for 14 days.As the defendant left the court room he said to the Magistrate, “I kinda like you though. But bye, bye.”
頂部