閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 2101
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 27-7--2018 09:25 AM  資料 私人訊息 
Air Max 97 Wholesale Stelling View Mall
–?? ?say more City Constables needed Stallholders who operate at the Stelling View Mall popularly called ‘Donkey City’ are complaining of “slow business” among other issues and are calling on the Mayor and City Council as well as the Ministry of Public Works to intervene in their best interests.The Stelling View Mall is located near the Georgetown Ferry Stelling and facilitates over 60 stalls.Closed stalls on a Saturday Mid-daySome vendors are attributing the shortage of customers to the stigma attached to the area which suggests “Once you come at the back here you will get rob.”The majority of those who vend at the Stelling View Mall are those who were removed from vending in front of the Stabroek Market.This was after an explosion in the area that left one dead, prompting government officials to deem the area a “heaven for criminal activities.”However,Nike Air Max 95 Mens, some stallholders informed that over 20 stalls are used as “store rooms” as many still sell on the road in front of the market during an allowed period.One male vendor noted that a robbery has never occurred in the vicinity but, since the facility is located at the back of the market most customers are reluctant to go there out of fear.The man stated that he also has a stall at the side of Stabroek Market and “Me profit from over suh is way more than over here (Stelling View Mall) and is de same things I selling. Even if somebody go over suh fuh buy something and it run out and dem get send over here,Throwback Jerseys, they prefer to go somewhere else and pay more.”He added “…only dem people that know nothing won’t happen to dem,Cheap Flames Jerseys, would come.”A food vendor said that “I got to admit,Nike Shox Women Clearance, I does do business here but most me customers is people who does be around here.”He said that the fact of the matter is there are quite a few “junkies” who hang around the vicinity but “they won’t snatch nobody thing from them. They would more pick up you thing if it lapsing.”Most vendors opined that if there is a heavier presence of City Constables in the area “the word would go around and people would feel it is safe to come.”The vendors concluded that it would be better for everyone since consumers will get goods at a reasonable price and they will do better business.When contacted, Mayor Hamilton Green said “I don’t know if a heavy presence of Constables will solve the problem…society has become very sophisticated in stealing.”Green indicated that demands are being made “everywhere” for more City Constables to be made available. However,Mens Nike Free Run, he noted,Nike Air Max Shoes Sale, “The reality is that there is a severe shortage of City Constables and because of the “situation” most of the Constables we have are females.”The Mayor said that he will still look into the matter and “see how best we can find a solution.”
頂部