閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 2107
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 27-7--2018 12:19 AM  資料 私人訊息 
Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit 2017 Yolanda Sutten
“I feel so brutalized. I really thought I would have been treated well because my nose was bleeding. I never expected the doctor to shake up my head… I went to him and was a patient at that time.? I don’t think I was fairly treated, even though he looked after me, I didn’t permit him to hit me or harass me like that.”Dr. YacoobThese comments came from a female patient of the New Amsterdam Hospital. She is claiming that a senior medical doctor slap her to the left side of her face while tending to her on Thursday. According to the patient, three nurses as well as her friend witnessed the incident.The traumatized young lady, Yolanda Sutten, 25,Nike Roshe Run Men, of Cumberland Village, East Canje stated, that she was experiencing severe nose bleeding. She decided to visit Eureka Medical Laboratory in New Amsterdam and met Dr. Yacoob, whom she claimed related to her that he will see her at the New Amsterdam Hospital instead.She then went across to the Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic at the New Amsterdam Hospital where he was the doctor who attended to her. “He told me to come in and have a seat. He sprayed something in my nose to stop the bleeding, because it was getting heavy.“After he sprayed the stuff in my nose, he had to put something in my nose … and on his first try I jumped and after I jumped, he raised his foot up in the air and said,Cheap Flyers Jerseys, ‘no little stupid girl will waste his time here today’”.Sutton went on to state that the doctor “asked me to relax and he come and shake my head and gave me one slap—literally shake it [her head] up and tell me to sit and relax—sit, relax and he put the stuff into my nose to help the bleeding to stop,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, and when he finished, he went and run his ward and came back.”“He asked me and the nurses if the bleeding stopped and the nurses both told him that the bleeding stopped.The two nurses actually cried—they were crying to see what was going on and how he was behaving; how he was harsh and I cried too. The other girl told me that she couldn’t take it after he raised his foot and slapped me. She couldn’t take it anymore.” She then stated that after the slap, the doctor asked her if she needed medical leave and that she can uplift the leave the following morning,Wholesale UK NBA Jerseys, and that she should apply some icepack on the forehead and should avoid being in the sun. “I did not go back to him because I do not like how he treated me.”Sutten said that she has reported the matter to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the N/A Hospital,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, Mr. Alan Johnson whom she claimed asked her to keep her voice down so as not to make a scene in the hospital “.Yolanda SuttenShe said that he also asked her to write a statement”She noted that three nurses were present in the clinic and witnessed the incident,Cheap Nike Air Max 2018, along with her workmate. She added that the doctor never apologized for slapping her. “He came back and acted like nothing happened.”She has since reported the matter to the Central Police Station in the town and the matter will be sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for further action and advice.
頂部