閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 25-7--2018 10:34 PM  資料 私人訊息 
NBA Jerseys Store backstage
US based Guyanese International designer Roger Gary continues to make Guyana proud on the fashion circuit. Recently he was invited by the Chief Fashion Stylist Lisa Crutchfield to be the swimwear designer for the Chinese American Top Model Final Show and that he did.That event was held on August 18 at the Museum of moving Images, NY.? It was by chance that he had met Crutchfield at another event and she became a fan of his work.? She passed the information about this outstanding Guyanese American designer onto the show’s Director Nomi Ganbold and the CA organization and after they reviewed his collections he got the approval and official invite to style the 20 models for CA 2015 swimwear segment.Roger Gary at the Chinese American Top Model Show.The models were mostly of Chinese descent,Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey, living in the US while a few live in China. For the event there were five other segments that the girls were judged on including,Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys, Best Self Styling where the models showed off their personal style.There were four judges including Ty Hunter,Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jersey, stylist for super star Beyonce.When the curtain came down amid rave reviews, the conclusion was that it was a well produced event; backstage (which is very important to a designer) worked like a well oiled machine for Gary.Reflectively,Atlanta Falcons Jersey, he told this publication that there was a lot of positive feedback from his presentation and as usual he has left such an impression that the world of possibilities have further opened up for his creations and expertise.? “I am now in early talks with a production company who attended the event for a new television show and can’t wait to see how it will work out for me,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping,” he said.Overall,Cristian Pavon Jersey, Gary deciding to say “yes” that this event has worked out well for him. “…I get invited to many events but I do my research and checks before I confirm.”Aqua Couture by Roger Gary is a line of swimwear created for the woman who wants to stand out on the beach or floss by the pool. They are not always made of the customary swimwear materials.Unusual notions are used to make each swimsuit unique….paired with a skirt or a pair of slacks and it’s off to a cocktail party. (Mondale smith)
頂部