閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 2107
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 25-7--2018 04:44 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Boston Celtics Jerseys Georgetown
…Kicked down stairs, but is charged with assaultA Kitty, Georgetown,Air Max 270 Sale, woman was not among those who observed the International Women’s Day on Thursday. She was instead confined to a hospital bed after a ‘brutal beating’ from her estranged husband.The woman,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Sale, 20-year-old Priya Callender,Cheap Boston Bruins Jerseys, spent a second day at the Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital yesterday where she was being treated for internal injuries.The woman claims that she was abused by her husband, Adrian Callender,Toronto Maple Leafs Gear, and that this has been the case for the past three years. They have a two-year-old son together.Priya CallenderShe explained that during the three years,Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jersey, she would move in and out of her husband’s home because of the beatings she received.She explained that most of the problems were started by her mother-in-law who would frequently interfere in “our affairs.”Her husband’s home is situated at the back of her mother’s. She (Priya) was forced to move to her mother’s home early this year after her husband filed for custody of their child.She said that she went to court and last Tuesday won custody of her child.“Wednesday night around midnight,Cheap Huarache Shoes For Men, he called me and tell me that he wants to discuss the welfare of our child and he wants me to go over by him.”She explained that she left her mother’s home, and went over to his home. “He left the door open and I went straight up to his room where I see that he was drunk and was lying on the bed so I left. When I reached near the step I feel a shadow.”She explained that as she was about to turn her husband pushed her down the stairs. She said that she tried to grab on to him to avoid falling, but she only managed to hold on to his chain which eventually burst and that angered him more.“He kick me down the step and start stomping me on my chest and kicking me.”She said that after a while, her mother-in-law came and held on to her, allowing her abusive son to continue the “bashing.”Mrs. Callender was eventually rescued by her brother-in-law.A report was made at the Kitty Police station. The abused woman was charged for damage to property (the chain) and assault while her husband was charged for assault. Both were placed on $10,000 bail when they appeared in court.After several hours, the woman was admitted to the hospital and was being treated for internal bleeding.She emphasised that her husband would “hardly” work and that it is her mother who supports her family.? She said that it was her mother who bought the wedding ring she placed on Callender’s finger three years ago.When Kaieteur News contacted Priya’s husband for a comment he replied that he did not do anything and discontinued the conversation, saying “I’m a little busy right now.” (Romila Boodram)
頂部