閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 14-7--2018 11:48 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China Jagdeo
…accuses him of being an associate of criminals“I (Jagdeo) appoint senior counsel…He will never be a Senior Counsel once I am President and I don’t know whether Donald Ramotar will ever give him because he is a drug dealers’ Lawyer”Head of State Bharrat Jagdeo on Sunday, during his party’s most recent election campaign rally inHead of State Bharrat Jagdeo making the charges against Nigel HughesLusignan,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, East Coast Demerara, delivered a scathing attack on several members of the Opposition including Attorney-At-Law Nigel Hughes of the Alliance for Change (AFC).Jagdeo stopped just short of implicating Attorney Hughes in the 2003 murder of Buxtonian Brian Hamilton but did say that he suspects the attorney was present at the time of the killing.The 35-year-old father of one was shot and killed by one or more gunmen as he sat in the office of his Buxton Public Road gas station.Jagdeo, over the past few weeks,Cheap Jerseys, has been on the campaign trail,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, at times spewing venomous attacks on persons opposed to him and the Peoples Progressive Party Civic (PPP/C).Hughes has been quickly rising in the ranks of the AFC and has now attracted the brunt of the ire of the president who painted him as an attorney for ‘drug-dealers.’Jagdeo did not seek to disguise his attack on Hughes, vowing that under his Presidency, Hughes would never be appointed a Senior Counsel.Jagdeo also accused Hughes as the person on the AFC’s platform peddling racism. “They (AFC) got a man called Nigel Hughes to do the dirty work…he has gone on their platform and peddling the race line.”The President disclosed that the administration knows Hughes as a man that has lobbied, “a lot of people to become Senior Counsels…I (Jagdeo) appoint Senior Counsels…He will never be a Senior Counsel once I am president and I don’t know whether Donald Ramotar will ever give him because he is a drug dealers’ lawyer.”Brian Hamilton the murdered Gas Station ownerThe President in his unrelenting attack against the eminent attorney said that every case drug dealers “have Nigel Hughes, before the police catch them,…is in the police station…he is on permanent retainer.”Jagdeo, in painting Hughes and Basil Williams as the criminals’ lawyers said that every criminal caught in Buxton has been defended by either of the two Attorneys. “Every criminal that we ever caught in Buxton, guess who their lawyer is? Basil Williams and Nigel Hughes…criminals’ lawyers…every single one of them,” Jagdeo asserted.The President also accused Hughes of currently driving a car belonging to a drug dealer.“And he pushes the race line everyday …every single day he talks about the racism,” said Jagdeo.Expanding on his beliefs as it relates to the Brian Hamilton murder Jagdeo told the Lusignan crowd, “By the way you know when Hamilton was killed at the gas station in Buxton…guess what happen, Nigel Hughes showed up.”The President suggested that there was a video recording of the killing that had occurred but said that Hughes took away the tape and that the police subsequently never recovered the recording.“They had a camera and he (Hughes) took away the tape…the police never got hold of that tape and I am saying it here publicly tonight because it’s the truth and why did he take away the tape of how this guy was killed?” Jagdeo asked.“I don’t know but let me tell you,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, my suspicion is that he (Hughes) was also right there when Brian Hamilton was killed by the bandits in Buxton.”There are reports from the 2003 killing that Hughes did hand over the recording to the Police. The police later took the recording to some television stations to get help in enhancing the images. This has since been verified by television station owners who saw the tape.Hughes rebutsContacted by this publication Hughes described Jagdeo’s attack as a most disturbing, vile and scandalous attack,Authentic NBA Store, particularly the president accusing him of being involved in the murder of Brain Hamilton on March 21,Wholesale Jerseys, 2003.“It is regrettable that the highest office in the Republic is now being abused and degraded by the wild imaginings of a delusional President.”According to Hughes, “Brain Hamilton was a member of our family and it was my sincere hope that the horrific circumstances surrounding his death would have been left behind so that his widow and daughter would not have to relive the awful manner of his death…The recent utterances of his Excellency cannot be left unanswered.”According to Hughes, Brian Hamilton was murdered at 7.42 AM on March 21, 2003 at the family’s Buxton petrol station on the East Coast of
頂部