閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2442
用戶失蹤天數 2118
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 11-7--2018 02:45 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys last
An East La Penitence man was yesterday brought to the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court to answer the charge of inflicting grievous bodily harm on his nine-year old daughter.Michael Mc Kenzie, when brought before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine- Beharry,Supply Cheapest Soccer Jerseys, pleaded guilty.The prosecution told the court that the young girl resided with her grandmother in East La Penitence. On October 4,Cheap NBA Jerseys Online, last,Wholesale Jerseys Online, in Laing Avenue,Wholesale Jerseys, the father saw his daughter at a party. He proceeded to take her home because of the way she was behaving.According to reports,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the man slapped the girl who later reported the matter to her mother. The court heard also that the father had allegedly beaten the girl with a strip of wire,Wholesale Jerseys China, which caused injuries about her body.The incident was later reported to the police and the man was arrested and charged.The defendant told the court in his defense that he was guilty of scolding his daughter but denied using a wire. The father said he used a belt to discipline the child. The man added, “I had my daughter since she was four months old. I have spoken to her several times. He claimed that the girl would give her grandmother and other persons rudeness whenever she was spoken to.“I did not beat her out of vexation but because of her behavior.” The man claimed he does not live far from his mother where the child is said to be living and would hear of the child’s attitude.“I would take care of my daughter, ensuring that she gets what she needs.”His explanation did not mitigate bail, which was set at $300,000. The prosecution was later asked to provide a probation report.The man is to return to court tomorrow for sentencing pending the report.
頂部