閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2434
用戶失蹤天數 2109
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 21-6--2018 02:27 AM  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys PLL 6256
Two drivers are at war as to who caused an accident which occurred yesterday in Meten –Meer–Zorg,Cheap China Jerseys, West Coast Demerara.According to Kumar Bissoon, the driver of the car PLL 6256,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he was heading west along the road, when the car,Wholesale Jerseys, PFF 9392 slammed into him.“I driving towards Parika coming and all I hear is ‘blam!’…. the car lash meh from back,” Bissoon told this newspaper at the scene yesterday.However,Wholesale Jerseys, Boy Bharrat, the driver of the car, PFF 9392,China Jerseys Wholesale, gave a different version of how the accident occurred.He said that the car, PLL 6256,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, was driving in front of him when it suddenly stopped.“I then tried to overtake him but then another vehicle was coming in the opposite direction so I couldn’t bother overtake him,” Bharrat said.The other car involved in the crash. The police later arrived on the scene to conduct an investigation. This newspaper later learnt that the drivers are attempting to have the matter settled privately.
頂部