閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2434
用戶失蹤天數 2109
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 19-6--2018 02:10 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys NBA China also 22
Two young men were burned to death shortly after midnight today in a horrific car crash at Little Diamond, on the East Coast of Demerara.Those believed dead are 22-year-old Sachin Singh,Cheap NFL Jerseys, of Lot 150 Triumph, East Coast Demerara, and owner of the Luxury Cut Barber Shop in Georgetown.The other victim is believed to be Wajeed Shaw, also 22,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, of Thirteenth Street, Diamond New Scheme, East Bank Demerara.At around 03:30 hrs today,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, a relative of Sachin Singh visited the scene and identified the vehicle as Singh’s. Relatives of both men said that they had made repeated efforts to contact the friends on their cell phones.Kaieteur News understands that the mishap occurred shortly after the two youths had left a lavish wedding reception on the East Bank of Demerara.According to reports,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Singh was driving his car, PJJ 8627, south along the East Bank Demerara public road, when he lost control of the vehicle and slammed into a culvert.Seconds later, the car burst into flames, with the two young men still trapped inside.A resident of Little Diamond said that eh was in his bed when he heard the impact of the crash.“By the time I reach to the door and out, I see a car on fire.”According to the resident, the occupants were still alive and were screaming while struggling to escape.“I see a hand (of one of the occupants) trying to open the front door, but the fire was too big.”He said that several residents converged at the scene in the hope of rescuing the two men but the intense heat kept them bay.Some used buckets of water in a futile attempt to douse the flames. Eventually, a fire engine arrived came 30 minutes later, but by then it was too late.When the flames eventually died down,NBA Jerseys From China, only the burnt shell of the vehicle remained. The bodies of the two victims, which were burned beyond recognition,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, were still inside. The engine and gearbox were strewn on the roadway.Residents complained that the area was poorly lit and that at least four accidents had occurred in the area within a few hours.
頂部