閱讀權限 10
註冊 7-6--2018
用戶註冊天數 2172
用戶失蹤天數 2137
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 11-6--2018 08:25 PM  資料 私人訊息 
1162_1_
And my sister? I'm not going. " The man was petite and wore a body of water. Xiaofeng lost his hand and hit him, and all her spirits were placed on her. With his kungfu, he could have noticed that there were some people in the bottom of the bridge. But the thunderstorm, the heavy rain, and the great confusion of his mind, until A Zi appeared on his own, and it was found that he was surprised, and called, "A Zi, A Zi, you are coming to see your sister." "I'm hiding under the bridge. I want to see you fight with my dad, and see how busy you are,diesel jeans clearance," he said. Two people chatter and love words, I do not like to hear. Why do you drag on me when you talk about love? Say, come near. Ajuda: "good sister,cheap electronics, later, brother Xiao will take care of you, you... You look after him, too... " "I just ignored him,all wholesale outlet," he said with a smile. Xiaofeng suddenly felt A Zhu's body tremble in his arms,Discount Clothing, his head hung down, and a beautiful hair hung on his shoulder. Xiao Feng was shocked and shouted, "A Zhu, A Zhu!" She had a pulse and stopped beating. He almost stopped beating his own heart. He reached out and breathed. He screamed, "A Zhu, A Zhu!" But no matter how loudly he shouted, A Zhu could not promise him any more. He tried to input her body with real force. A Zhu never moved. Ah Zi saw Zhu died and was shocked. He no longer laughed and laughed. "You killed my sister, you..." You're dead
頂部