閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 8-6--2018 06:00 AM  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys face and right arm
Patricia Rose, who was brutally stabbed last year by a jealous ex-boyfriend,Cheap Jerseys From China, is waging a grim battle for survival even as her attacker remains at large.The 44-year-old woman was readmitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) a month ago after suffering further complications from a stomach wound that still hasn’t healed.The once stocky woman, who was also stabbed in the neck, face and right arm, has also become alarmingly thin.“I can’t walk, I can’t do anything for myself,” the Vryheid’s Lust,China Jerseys, East Coast Demerara resident told Kaieteur News yesterday from her bed at the GPHC’s Female Surgical Ward.Rose,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who was employed by Kanhai’s Security Service, alleges that she was on duty at the Georgetown School of Nursing in East Street on November 1,Angel Di Maria Jersey, 2008 when the ex-boyfriend scaled the fence, cornered her in a guard hut and stabbed her repeatedly before fleeing.After being released from the GPHC,NFL Jerseys Supply, Rose began attending the Plaisance Health Centre to have her wounds dressed.But according to a relative,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, the wound to her stomach began to emanate an unpleasant odour and was also oozing a yellowing fluid.Rose had told Kaieteur News that the ex-boyfriend visited her home shortly before November 1, 2008 and had threatened to kill her after she spurned his advances.Rose said she did not report the threat.Although he has never been arrested, Kaieteur News yesterday again managed to contact the suspect on his mobile phone.He again denied being the assailant, while declining suggestions that he surrender.
頂部