閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2442
用戶失蹤天數 2117
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 6-6--2018 01:03 PM  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys 26
By Rabindra Rooplall Samantha Ramoodit,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, of 305, BB Eccles, New Scheme, East Bank Demerara,Discount NFL Jerseys, a mother of two is alleging that the negligence of a doctor at the Diamond Diagnostic Center contributed to the death of her six year-old daughter.According to the Mother, her six-year-old daughter Brianna Chichester was taken to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre on September,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 26,jerseys from china, 2010, because she collapsed on the ground and was previously experiencing a hot fever.Samantha and her daughter Brianna in happier times. She said after explaining what had transpired to a male doctor at the Diagnostic Center she was told “to give her some B-Complex and a soft drink…since she was lacking energy.”The distraught mother said that her daughter had complained of feeling excessively thirsty after returning from the hospital and was given lots of water; the woman’s daughter was placed next to her in bed to sleep.“The last drink of water I remembered giving her was after 11:00 Sunday night then we fell asleep… I jumped up at four in the morning, and I lean over to check on her and she feel cold and stiff. When I continue to check her she wasn’t moving; just how she fall asleep just so she leave and she was stiff, stiff!”Explaining that she became hysterical, Ramoodit said she called a relative across and the child was taken to Georgetown Public Hospital where a doctor pronounced her daughter dead. “They say she died couple hours ago.”The depressed mother said that on September,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, 29, 2010 a postmortem revealed that the cause of death was Bronchial Pneumonia.“The doctor at Diamond Hospital should have known something; he should have done some tests…He is the doctor there,Cheap Jerseys China, even if they don’t have the equipment to do the tests. He should have said ‘Miss take her to down town hospital, or private hospital to run some more tests to find what her real problem was.’”“What am I to do now? My daughter was never a sick child and had no previous complaints, now she is dead because of lack of proper diagnosis.”An official at the Diamond Diagnostic Centre, when contacted, disclosed that there was no formal complaint in writing lodged, and when such is done and investigation will be launched into the matter.
頂部