閱讀權限 10
註冊 11-9--2017
用戶註冊天數 2443
用戶失蹤天數 2118
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 28-5--2018 04:44 PM  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys Cheap What policy
Head of the Presidential Secretariat, Dr Roger Luncheon, despite this and other publications reporting him saying that it was former President Bharrat Jagdeo who resuscitated the idea of mining in the disputed New River Triangle, is denying those utterances.Dr Luncheon held a press briefing at Office of the President yesterday and said it was the Prime Minister, Samuel Hinds, who was at the time in charge of the mining portfolio,Wholesale Jerseys From China, and the whole of Guyana knows that it was he who took the proposal to Cabinet and that it was rejected.Head of the Presidential Secretariat, Dr Roger Luncheon“I can’t imagine you are actually saying to me that you have a taped transcript… a transcript of a tape where I have denied thus…this is impossible.”Dr Luncheon in denying his words uttered at the previous briefing said,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, “apart from it being profoundly illogical for a public officer of my standing, my experience to repudiate a known fact, I am not an ordinary run-of-the-mill Liard man. Please give me some credit, it is 21 years I doing this work.”Dr Luncheon in insisting that he made no such comment said that,NFL Jerseys Cheap, “there is no way that I could… in the context of I know,Discount NFL Jerseys, Cabinet know, Prime Minister know, Jagdeo know…ever in any forum anywhere in the world get up and say that Jagdeo was supportive of mining, they would think that Luncheon is a mad man, because it is precisely contrary to the position.”According to Dr Luncheon, ever since the proposal by Prime Minister Hinds was rejected he has never returned another.Dr Luncheon in denying that he said Jagdeo sought to pursue mining in the area said that, “the whole world knows what former president’s position was, emphatically, dogmatically, no.”Asked if he would have listened to Office of the President’s audio or video copy of what he said on Wednesday last, Dr Luncheon said “no”Below is the verbatim account of what Dr Luncheon had said:“KN: When was the policy changed?Luncheon: What policy?KN: The policy not to pursue mining in that location.Luncheon: I am uncertain that there was indeed an explicit policy, we’re divided, we are divided and thisBharrat Jagdeodivision does not extend to all other levels other than cabinet so we have indeed over the last, I think it was the 2006 term of President, Former President Jagdeo did indeed discuss the issue of mining and exploring in the New River Triangle, in that area, sorry instead of saying New River Triangle, in that area at that time the President had a strong position that was not consistent with others in the cabinet but we are an advisory body as you would recall.KN: So the President gets what the President wants?Luncheon: I didn’t say that,Wholesale Jerseys USA, we are an advisory body as you would recall and therefore the President’s view held sway. That was 2006 to 2011…2006 to 2011KN: And President Ramotar is continuing?Luncheon: I am not saying anything further— 2006 to 20113In his denial of saying those words, he told reporters yesterday that it was an uncharitable comment that was attributed him and that Kaieteur News’ editor-in-chief,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Adam Harris, should explain.
頂部